After just two and a half weeks of releasing iOS 5.1.1 update Apple has released a revised version of iOS 5.1.1. The new version’s software code name is 9B208 where its previous version’s was 9B206. The two build versions has been released in a short time interval. The new build probably fixes some small bugs in the software, and the fixes are limited to GSM iPhone 4. You can download it directly from this Apple update link.
The new build will not be available as an update for phones currently using the original build, but for new iOS 5.1.1 iPhone 4 (GSM) installs only.
Apple did not explicitly describe the changes that are included in the revised release. But you can take the look at bug fixes the previous build contains.
The iOS 5.1.1 update has already been jailbroken. This update –
- Elevates the reliability of HDR option for photos taken by using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks.
- Fixes bugs that are affected AirPlay video playback.
- Elevated the reliability for syncing the Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Fixes bug, where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be shown on after successful purchase
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous |
Oxford Scientists Starts Scientific Search For Yeti
| Next » |
Facebook May Buy Opera To Enter Browser Space