The iMovie app was designed to only run on the iPhone 4 and not on the older models.To solve some minor issues Apple has updated its iMovie application for the iPhone 4.
Make beautiful HD movies anywhere with iMovie, the fun, feature-rich video editing app only for iPhone 4. Create a video postcard of your day at the beach and publish it to the web — without ever leaving your spot in the sand. Or make a movie of your child’s birthday party and send it to your parents — while the party is in full swing. With iMovie for iPhone, you can start several projects and finish them whenever you want and wherever you are.
Reason for made:
• Tap to add or record video right into your project.
• Drag to trim the lengths of video clips and photos.
• Pinch to zoom the timeline and get a closer look.
• Slide to scrub through the video in your project.
Way to give it a theme:
• Choose from a selection of themes including Modern, Bright, Travel, Playful, and News.
• Each theme includes a matching set of titles and transitions – plus its own soundtrack.
• Instantly change themes or swap themed elements in your project.
• Titles and graphics automatically update with location data from your video.
Way to Add music and photos:
• Select from included music that matches each iMovie theme, or select from your own song library.
• Enable ducking to automatically lower the volume of background music and highlight audio from video clips.
• Add photos from your own library, or take a picture and drop it into your project.
• Customize each photo with a unique “Ken Burns” panning effect.
Way to Share your movie:
• Export your movie in one of three sizes: Medium, Large, or HD.
• Share your movie on the web in a MobileMe gallery or on YouTube.
• Send your movie to friends and family in an email or via an MMS message.
• Easily sync your movie back to your computer.
Comparison with the older version:
• Improved reliability when exporting movies containing photos.
• Resolved issue with music playback within a project.
• Additional performance and reliability improvements.
Purchase iMovie from the App Store for $4.99.