Size matters: Get a FREE 50 GB lifetime account for file storage and sharing through Dec. 2, 2011. To get your automatic upgrade, download the Box app on your iPhone or iPad and register or sign in to your account – it’s that easy. Box provides simple, secure sharing from anywhere – letting you easily store files online, send big files fast, access content on-the-go, and collaborate with others.
iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/box.net/id290853822?mt=8
This is a very tiny sized app so can run in any iOS device. I have tested this app in my iPhone 3GS and it runs great. Very usefull app, so simple to use. The 50GB of storage is ten times what Apple’s iCloud service offers users for free, and is being offered free with no strings attached. A comparable amount of storage on DropBox would cost $9.99 per month, and a comparable amount of storage through Apple’s iCloud service would cost $100 per year. Box.net’s free iOS app includes wireless AirPlay streaming of photos, videos, presentations and other types of files you may have stored on their servers, and also fully integrates with Google Docs.
Box for iPhone and iPad lets you:
• View files directly on your iPhone and iPad
• Share files easily with a link
• Upload photos to your Box account (iPhones only)
• Open files in other apps installed on your device, like Documents to Go and GoodReader (iPads only)
• Secure content with file-level encryption, a four-digit passcode and automatic logout when the app is closed
• Project files from Box to a TV, LCD monitor or projector via AV Out (iPads and iPhone 4S only); wirelessly stream content using AirPlay (iPad 2 and iPhone 4S only)
• Wirelessly print to AirPrint-enabled printers (iPads only)
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later. This game is totally free to download from iTunes.
Size: 5.3 MB