Dreamfab and Chimera Entertainment is going to publish the long-awaited 2.0-version of Demolition Dash next week. The game convinced with the cute monster “Zilla”, the detailed graphics and the unique gameplay. Now, Demolition Dash HD with the 2.0 – update comes up with a lot of additional new features and the Endless Run mode. It will be available as a universal app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Lets checkout bellow whats new.
Features of Demolition Dash 2.0:
- Endless run mode with six new achievements for even more gaming fun
- Extensive game statistics
- OpenFeint support
- Additional languages: Along with German and English, now in French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian
- Demolition Dash HD as a universal app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
- 24 unique stages in World Rampage mode
- Physics-based destruction
- Cool power-ups
- Game Center achievements and online highscores
- Intuitive controls, switchable for right and left-handers
- Unique, detailed graphics and high-quality audio production
- Retina display support
To celebrate the upcoming publication of the 2.0 update, Demolition Dash will be available for free download in the App Store from July 29 – 31 2011. Demolition Dash HD will be available for a reduced price of $ 0,99 / € 0,79 / £ 0,69. So i think this is an opportunity for everyone to get Demolition Dash now.