Yesterday i’ve given the full step by step guideline to untether iOS 4.2.1 jailbreak with redsn0w 0.9.7.Now the video tutorial of this instruction has released.You can follow the well explained instructions in the video to jailbreak your compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on iOS 4.2.1 using the newly released Redsn0w 0.9.7 beta.
What’s you need:
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 4.2.1
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with SHSH blobs saved for iOS 4.2 Beta 3.
* Mac OS X
* Access to iOS 4.2 Beta 3 firmware file.
* If you rely on Ultrasn0w unlock, STAY AWAY from this version of Redsn0w.
* Currently limited to iPhone 4, iPad and iPod touch 4G only.
Follow the steps as shown in the video embedded below.
Click On Ads To Buy