iTunes Movie Trailers puts the newest and most exclusive movie previews in HD in your hands. Browse trailers, clips, and featurettes for the biggest Hollywood blockbusters and independent cinema; view stunning HD photos; explore a year-long calendar of movie releases; find showtimes near you and get ticket info directly from your iPad or iPhone.
This is a very tiny sized app so can run in any iOS device. I have tested this game in my iPhone 3GS and it runs great. As i love this app very much, I like to share how I highly think of this game. Apple’s new app actually does much more than just show you upcoming movie trailers. You can also find movie showtimes at local theaters, purchase tickets, see a calendar view of upcoming movie releases, and view favorites. You can save images from the app to your iPad’s camera roll, browse top charts and box office rankings, email and tweet trailers to friends, and stream trailers in HD to your Apple TV with AirPlay. As this app is totally free so check this out. This app is totally free to download from iTunes.
• Access hundreds of movie trailers, clips, behind-the-scenes featurettes, and images, available in HD or SD.
• Explore an interactive, year-long release calendar that helps you plan when you’ll be going to the theaters.
• Save favorite movies and theaters for immediate access anytime.
• Search what’s playing at your local theaters and purchase tickets directly from your iPad or iPhone.
• Save images to your iPad photo gallery, to use as iPad or desktop wallpapers or send to your friends.
• Browse top charts to view the most downloaded trailers, box office rankings, and top movies on iTunes to buy or rent.
• Enjoy your favorite movie trailers on your TV with AirPlay and Apple TV.
• Email or tweet trailer recommendations to your friends.
• Use iCloud to push your favorite theaters and movie trailers to all of your iOS devices.
• iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch (3rd generation), or iPod touch (4th generation) is required.
• iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch must have iOS 4.3 or later.
• Syncing with iCloud requires iOS 5 or later and a valid iCloud account.
• iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with internet access using Wi-Fi or 3G.