Lo-Mob brings lo-fi and photographic experimentations to your mobile pictures. You can give a new look to your image by using its various types of filtering system. lo-Mob is developed by Aestesis. Lo-Mob was a premium app, costs $1.99 but it is FREE today with AppGratis. Don’t forget to download this app.
Have you ever experiment with your old analog cameras? Have you put a 35mm film in a medium format body? Have you ever tried to achieve Through The Viewfinder (TTV) photography by shooting a picture with a camera through the viewfinder of another?
Take a picture or choose one from your library, Lo-Mob will process it and give you a preview of all its 39 filters, at once.
You’ll be able to tweak the filter you chose, altering the frame, the vignetting, the color filter or the blurring.
Its 39 filters are amazing. You can also share your pictures on Facebook, Flickr, Picasa or Twitter.
- 39 vintage and experimental photographic filters for all your pictures.
- Export in maximum resolution for all devices.
- Process previews for all filters at once.
- Edit mode to tweak filters and alter frame, colors, blur and vignetting.
- Classic square vintage photography.
- 35mm experimentation : sprocket photography.
- Vintage 35mm slides.
- Square Through The Viewfinder (TTV) simulation.
- AE-1 Through The Viewfinder .
- Old and modern emulsions.
- Glass contact photography.
- Classic format instant photography + reversed + deconstructed.
- Square, tall and wide instant photography.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Size: 29.1 MB
What’s New in Version 1.7
This update impact users with iOS 4.3 and higher.
- Retina graphics and previews (for iPhones 4 and 4S).
- Refreshed UI graphics and app icon.