Mozy has released its own iPhone app. This new app lets you view files from all of your backed up computers. You can search for a specific file, view a folder of photos as a gallery, download a high-resolution copy of a photo to your device, and e-mail files to friends, family, and coworkers.
In addition, Mozy supports iOS 4.0’s Document Sharing features, allowing you to open a file in any app that supports it. Even Facebook makes a cameo, as you can choose to publish a handful of file types to the omnipresent social networking site.
Mozy 1.0 is free and requires an iPhone or iPod touch running at least iOS 4.0, but you’ll need an account from Mozy.com to use it.
– Access the files you’ve backed up with Mozy online backup.
– Browse files in their original folder hierarchy or search for a specific file on the fly.
– Quickly view photo thumbnails and download the full file (high resolution) right to your device.
– Additionally you can email any of your backed up files to friends and family, and publish your photos to Facebook. A Mozy account is required.
– Free and paid accounts are available at Mozy.com.
The Mozy app is available for download in the iTunes App Store for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad devices running iOS version 4.0 and later.
Download Mozy’s for free from the iTunes App Store.[iTunes Link]