Password Manager is a premium app that can keep safe your personal information. Given application maintains all types of data: passwords, links, e-mail addresses, phones, bank card numbers, voice notes and more. You can manage the database interface, eliminating or creating new fields and cells. This app was cost $.99 which is totally FREE to download from iTunes store under Productivity category.
This is a small sized app can run in any iOS device. I have tested this app in my iPhone 3GS and it runs great. With Password Manager Application, all data will be concentrated in one place and so you get rid of problems such as loss of information or search of relevant documents.
The program will make order in the personal data and remove additional tasks from memory. It is only necessary to remember: application’s entry password.
Even if it is a lot of information, orientation within the program is easy thanks to advanced navigation system.
• List of standard categories for fast introducing of data.
• Ability to create personal categories and fields.
• The possibility of editing and deletion of data.
• Integrated search system.
• Protection Password at the entrance into the application.
• Sort in alphabetical form, and by the type of data.
• Over 70 unique icons for easy search of information.
• Automatic blocking function.
• Self-destruction system works when the password is entered incorrectly several times.
As time passes, passwords, online logins, bank accounts and other important information are multiplying. Imagine how many troubles can bring you the loss of a bank card PIN code or someone to find your e-mail’s password.
What’s New in Version 1.2
– Compatible with iOS5
– Fixed minor bugs
– Faster processing
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later. This app is totally free to download from iTunes.
Current Version: 1.2
Size: 4.4 MB