Skyfire Labs has released the most significant update of its popular web browser for iOS devices. The update version SkyFire 3.0 brings Facebook Connect integration, flash support and a few more features.
Complete changelog is given below.
* Enhanced capability to give you more video designed for Adobe Flash Player from more sites. Flash videos will be optimized for your device and network, giving you smooth video playback, and (for users on capped or tiered data plans) saving you bandwidth and money.
* Our favorite new feature; instantly see what content on any given site is most popular with your friends and within the Facebook community. Recommendations from friends are prioritized and show up at the top of the list.
* Fireplace™ Feed Reader – A simple but addictive tool that provides a filtered list of your Facebook feed that includes links to web pages, images, and videos posted by your Facebook friends. A great place to start for browsing.
* Facebook Like Button – Skyfire 3.0 puts the Facebook Like Button on every page of the Internet. No scrolling around searching for the button on the page, simply click on the SkyBar™ Like Button to easily “like” or “unlike” the page you are viewing.
* Skyfire OneTouch Search™ – Enter a single search term and choose between Google, Video (from VideoSurf), or Wikipedia with a single touch without the need to navigate to separate sites
The app is currently available for $2.99 from the App Store.
Click On Ads To Buy iPhones Accessories