South Asia Travelpedia is an ideal app for travelers visiting South Asia. This app can help you to find tourist places, restaurants, shopping malls, and night clubs in major South Asian cities. South Asia Travelpedia is developed by Parkour Lab. The app is usually available for $4.99, but totally free right now at App Store.
“South Asia Travelpedia” is an All-in-One South Asia Travel Application, which cover 11 countries & 300+ hot cities & destinations.
– Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) / Hanoi / Hoi An
– India: Kolkata Calcutta / Delhi / Mumbai / Chennai Madras / Bengaluru
– Cambodia: Siem Reap / Phnom Penh
– Sri Lanka: Colombo
– Nepal: Kathmandu / Pokhara
– Pakistan: Lahore
– Laos: Vientiane / Luang Prabang
– Bangladesh: Dhaka
– Bhutan: Thimphu
– Maldives: Male
– Myanmar (Burma)
Totally, 8000+ hot Sights/Restaurants/Shopping/Nightlife places for travelers in Southeast Asia.
– Sights Bible: well organized sights
– Restaurant Bible: well organized restaurants
– Shopping Bible: well organized shopping places
– Nightlife Bible: well organized nightlife places
From now if you are traveling any where in South Asia you don’t need to hire a tourist guide. By using this wonderful app you can find tourist places, restaurant, shopping malls and clubs. This app needs a 35.2 MB of free space in your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. With this app you will find any location related information for 11 South Asian countries along with 300+ cities and destinations. The app features 8000+ sights, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife places for travelers in South Asia. This is a premium app but if you download this app now you can save your money! Try this app now.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later. This app is totally free to download from iTunes.
Current Version: 1.0
Size: 35.2 MB