TiVo has released a version of their TiVo app for the iPad and with it comes a serious collection of features. Whether you are looking to browse your programming guide or simply want an easier to setup one-time recordings or a Season Pass, this is the way to do it.
● Browse full-screen program guide without interrupting playback. View shows up to 14 days in advance
● Schedule one-time recordings and Season Pass® recordings
● Start watching a show with the flick of a finger
● Browse your recorded shows and quickly launch a video on your TiVo Premiere. Initiate playback of a recorded show on TiVo Premiere from the iPad
● Search for programs and actors. Search across broadcast TV and TiVo’s premium broadband providers—like Netflix and Amazon Video On Demand—and see integrated results
● Explore cast and crew while watching a show
● Post about what you’re watching on your Facebook page or Twitter account
● Intuitive, gesture-based remote control
● Manage Season Pass recordings and the To-Do List. Delete and reprioritize recordings for your favorite shows
● Schedule, Search and Browse for shows while you’re out of the house. Instantly schedule shows while you’re not at home.
Searching has been improved to include broadcast TV, Netflix and Amazon Video On Demand in integrated results. The app has always been optimized for social networking with both Twitter and Facebook support. At the core of the app is the TiVo remote, the same classic TiVo remote interface you are familiar with using. If you want to take advantage of the iPad even further there’s also a intuitive gesture based remote control.
The Apps is free and available for download now for all TiVo Premier and Premiere XL owners.
Download TiVo remote app for iPad free.