USB Disk Pro is a very useful app developed by Imesart. This app has built in document viewer and is very easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface, yet it contains many powerful features. And very easy to transfer the file in you iOS Devices, you have to just Drag and drop files in iTunes to transfer. This Premium app is available in iTunes Store under Utilities category.
iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/usb-disk-pro/id412588865?mt=8
This is a small sized App so can run in any iOS device. USB Disk Pro lets you store and view documents on your iPhone and iPod Touch. Now could read your Word documents or your big PDF files on your iPhone / iPod. USB Disk Pro features can fulfills all of your needs! With USB Disk Pro the files transfer is very fast. Try this out now!
TOP REASONS TO BUY
• Store and view files on your iPhone / iPod.
• Open multiple documents in different pages.
• Restores last viewing position.
• Navigate using swipes (like Photos / iBooks app).
• Thumbnails let you preview your files.
• Protect & encrypt files.
• Edit small text files.
• TV / VGA out.
• Connect to FTP and WebDAV servers.
• Dropbox, Evernote and iDisk support.
• Slideshow with adjustable delay.
• Fast scrolling, page up/down functionalities.
• Full screen file viewer.
• Copy, paste, cut, delete and create files.
• USB and WiFi file transfers.
• Email your documents.
• View and download email attachments.
• Lock code.
• Background audio.
SUPPORTED FILE TYPES
• PDF files.
• ZIP files.
• MS Office documents.
• iWork documents.
• Pictures (jpg, png, gif, …).
• eBooks (pdf, html, txt, …).
• Audio files (mp3, m4a, wav, …).
• Video files (m4v, mov, some avi, …).
Buy now and get free updates.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later. This app is totally free to download from iTunes.
Current Version: 1.2.1
Size: 5.9 MB
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous |
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium 11 Software Review
| Next » |
[Tutorial] How To Restrict Access To Windows 7 Without Exact USB Drive