Viber is an application for VOIP, which has recently introduced a free messaging feature for only Viber users. It has updated to Version 2.0.2. There are some changes and bug fixes in this release.
* Completely free and with no ads
* No usernames, passwords or registration
* No need to add buddies
* Don’t kill your Viber
* Sound quality
* iPod touch and iPad
* Operator data charges may apply
What’s New in Version 2.0.2?
* Fixed graphics for standard resolution (e.g. 3GS)
* Disabled vibration for receiving and sending message
* Bug fixes
Viber is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and requires firmware iOS 3.1 or later.
Download it for FREE from the Mac App Store.