Lenovo bring ThinkPad T420s that has 320GB 4GB and can boots Up in 10 Seconds. Designed to be a productive workstation in the boardroom, home office or on the road the Lenovo ThinkPad T420s 4170-32U Notebook PC comes with a second generation Intel Core i5-2520M 2.50GHz processor with Turbo Boost Technology, mated to 4GB of fast DDR3 1333MHz memory. With a max turbo processing speed of 3.20GHz during resource-intensive applications. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more detail bellow.
- Box Contents – Lenovo ThinkPad T420s 4170-32U, 6-cell Li-on Battery Pack (up to 5.5 hours), AC Adapter; Software Bundle – Windows 7 Professional 64, Microsoft Office 2010 preloaded (purchase product key to activate), Norton Internet Security 2011 30-days Subscription, 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Intel Core i5-2520M 2.50GHz Processor with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.20GHz
- 3MB L3 Cache
- 4GB PC3-10600 1333MHz DDR3 RAM (8GB max)
- 320GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive
Processor, Memory, and Motherboard
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core Duo
- Number of Processors: 2
- RAM: 4 MB
- RAM Type: SODIMM
They’ve just announced the ThinkPad T420s laptop with RapidBoot Extreme, that is touted to give the laptop the ability to boot up in 10 seconds or less and resume Windows in under a second. All this is possible due to Lenovo’s Enhanced Experience (EE) 2.0 for Windows 7 as well optimizations to the BIOS and hardware in addition to an Intel X25-M Solid State Drive.
With EE 2.0, customers can:
- Start their Lenovo PC on average 20 seconds and shutdown 28 percent faster than a typical Windows 7 PC
- Start their PC as fast as 10 seconds and open applications two times faster on select Lenovo EE 2.0 PCs that include optional RapidDrive solid state drive technology
- Resume Windows in less than one second, 36 percent faster than the average competitor Windows 7 PC
- Utilize robust security tools and rich Web conferencing features on Think-branded PCs
The ThinkPad T420s is also packed with security tools such as a fingerprint reader for authentication, optional self-encrypting hard drives, BIOS port lock settings, HI webcams, microphones with a speakerphone mode, keystroke noise suppression technology, and even Dolby Home Theater surround sound.