Samsung is preparing to launch its slim laptop, the Samsung SENS Series 9, which was first appeared at the CES 2011. The new Samsung SENS Series 9 laptop is an ultra slim device with just 15.9mm thick. This new slim notebook is also come with rugged capability, because it comes with duralumin material enclosure that offers durability.
* Preloaded with Windows 7 OS
* Powered by an Intel Core i5 processor
* 13-inch display with 1366×768 pixels resolution
* Intel HD graphics
* 4GB RAM, and 128GB SSD
* Equipped with backlit keyboard
* Bluetooth 3.0, and Wi-Fi connectivity
* USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
* Ethernet LAN
* Supports for microSD card slot, and micro-HDMI
* Comes with duralumin material enclosure that offers durability
* Just 15.9mm thick
* Boasted by a 6-cell battery
The new Samsung SENS Series 9 notebook will be release in South Korean market this month and will carry a price tag of around 24,90,000 won or i.e about US$2208. But this new ultra-slim notebook is going to US, European, CIS, and Southeast Asian market in next month.
Click On Ads To Buy Samsung Laptops