Ditch the glasses, and dive into more comfortable 3D entertainment with Toshiba’s new Qosmio F755 3D laptop—the first of its kind to deliver a glasses-free 3D experience in a tricked–out, high-performance PC. This next-generation 3D technology lets you enjoy movies, photos and games in mesmerizing auto-stereoscopic 3D on a brilliant 15.6″ diagonal HD TruBrite display, and convert your 2D content with just a click. In fact, it’s two screens in one: a 3D display for viewing content in 3D, plus a full HD 1080p display for everything 2D. You’ll dig booming cinematic sound by way of high-end harman/kardon speakers, complemented by Dolby Advanced Audio and MaxxAudio 3 enhancement technologies. And this newest full-featured Qosmio laptop also knows how to flex its muscles, offering the latest 2nd-generation Intel Core i7 processor to deliver best-in-class performance for the most demanding applications. NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M graphics with 1GB of DDR3 discrete graphics memory provide optimized performance for the latest DirectX 11 games. 6GB of fast DDR3 memory, plenty of storage, and a USB 3.0 port for quicker peripheral performance weigh in as well. This laptop literally adds dimension, speed and style to most everything you want to do. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- i7-2630QM Processor (2.9 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology), 6MB L3 Cache
- 6 GB SO-DIMM
- 750 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
- 15.6-Inch Screen, NVIDIA GeForce GT540M with 1.0GB of GDDR3 discrete graphics memory
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, 3hours Battery Life
Processor, Memory, and Motherboard
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Core i7-2630QM quad-core processor (2.90 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology; 6 MB L3 cache)
- Memory Slots: 2, 6 GB of installed DDR3 RAM (1333 MHz; expandable to 8 GB)
- 750 GB Serial ATA hard disk drive (5400 RPM)
Graphics and Display
- Graphics RAM: 1024 MB, NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M with 1.0 GB of GDDR3 discrete graphics memory (3826 MB total available graphics memory) plus Optimus Technology for switching between discrete and integrated graphics for better battery management
Ports and Connectivity
- USB 2.0 Ports: 3
- Optical Drive
Blu-ray Disc rewriteable disc drive, enabling you to burn 25 to 50 GB of data, video, and more to BD-R, BD-R DL, and BD-RE media. Also offers integrated 8x SuperMulti DVD drive with Labelflash printing.
Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) plus Bluetooth 3.0
Cases and Expandability
- Size (LWH): 10.5 inches, 15.3 inches, 1.5 inches
- Weight: 7.5 pounds
- Battery Type: Lithium ion
- Rated Charge (normal use): 3 hours
Its 15.6-inch diagonal Full HD TruBrite LED-backlit display is complemented by built-in premium Harman/Kardon speakers and subwoofer tuned with sound enhancement technologies from Dolby and MaxxAudio 3 by Waves Audio. A rewriteable Blu-ray Disc optical drive lets you play high-def Blu-ray Disc movies in crystal-clear resolution as well as burn content to BD-R and BD-RE media as well as DVDs and CDs with the integrated Super-Multi drive. And it delivers distinctive and durable styling with its Fusion 3D finish in brilliant red.
It’s powered by a second-generation Intel Core i7 quad-core processor (“Sandy Bridge”), which provides breakthrough digital media management, content creation, and 3D gaming capabilities. With updated Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, the latest Core i7 increases speed automatically for whatever you’re doing.
This Qosmio F755 lets you enjoy movies, photos and more in mesmerizing auto-stereoscopic 3D on a broad, brilliant 15.6-inch HD display–without the glasses. It features Active Lens technology, giving it the ability to display 3D and 2D content at the same time in separate windows on a single screen. Three-dimensional images are generated through a double parallax, delivering separate images to the right and left eye, allowing each to see the image in three dimensions. And Toshiba’s exclusive Face Tracking technology utilizes the built-in web camera to track the viewer’s face and recognize the position of the eyes, delivering a precise 3D image that moves with you.
The display also offers dazzling 2D playback in Full HD 1080p resolution, plus the included Toshiba Video Player 3D software player converts 2D content to 3D in just a click.
Connectivity & Expansion
- 1 USB 3.0 port for ultra-fast data transfer (with USB Sleep and Charge) offering up to 10x the speed of USB 2.0 (and is backward compatible with your USB 2.0 peripherals). Download a 25 GB HD movie in just 70 seconds.
- 3 USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI-CEC high-definition audio/video output allows a single cable to transmit uncompressed high-definition video to your compatible digital TV or external monitor. The HDMI-CEC connection also enables you to control additional media players with just a single remote as well as scale up movies and games to 1080p high-definition video.
- VGA video output (analog, RGB)
- Microphone input with Toshiba Sleep and Music plus headphone output
- Multi-format memory card reader compatible with Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Multi Media Card, xD Picture Card
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
That’s all about the Toshiba Qosmio F755-3D290. This 15.6-Inch Screen Laptop is available in Amazon.com. You can directly order or buy from here.