Matrox Video Products Group has announced Matrox MXO2 devices. The device will feature all-new Thunderbolt technology developed by Intel® and brought to market with collaboration from Apple.
It runs at 10 gigabits per second that brings together high-speed data transfer and high-definition display on to a single cable. Right now, it is available in the MacBook Pro series of Apple notebooks. Provides great quality audio and video and use H.264 encoding for editing and content creation applications.
* Convenient Size to be used anywhere you like to
* Works great with both your PC and Laptop
* Provides several connection types like; PCIe, Express Card/34, or Thunderbolt technology
* Provides Great Quality of HD/SD video and audio input/output
* Provides Application Support for Adobe CS 5.5 Production Premium, Apple Final Cut Studio, and Avid Media Composer
* 10-bit HDMI input, output, and monitoring with the unique Matrox HDMI Calibration Utility
* 10-bit real-time hardware conversion on capture and output
* Matrox MAX option for H.264 encoding, which is lightening fast
Matrox MXO2 devices will be available from July 2011. The price would start at $649.