Chinese company, Lenovo Mobile has official introduced its sliding phone that called the Lenovo S550. The handset is looks similar to the Nokia 8800 phone. The new Lenovo S550 is a dual SIM mobile phone, which support GSM/GPRS 900/1800 MHz networks and works at a same time.
* 2.2-inch TFT display with 320 x 240 pixels screen resolution
* 2 megapixel camera
* FM radio, and music player
* Supports up to 16GB of microSD card slot
* Bluetooth connectivity
* Compatible with dual SIM card slot
* Support works at same time in GSM/GPRS 900/1800 MHz network
* Dimensions: 116 x 50 x 13.5 mm, & weighs 120 grams
But unfortunately, there is no information on price of the new Lenovo S550 dual SIM phone.
Click On Ads To Buy