Philips has introduced new mobile phone called the Philips Xenium X518. The new Philips Xenium X518 dual SIM mobile phone supports for two mobile operators at a real time with GSM/GPRS 900/1800/1900 MHz frequencies.
* Provides dual SIM card slots
* Supports for two mobile operators at same time
* Works on GSM/GPRS 900/1800/1900 MHz frequencies
* 2.8-inch touchscreen TFT display
* Display resolution of 320 x 240 pixels (QVGA)
* 2 megapixel camera with LED flash and video recording capability
* 1MB of internal memory
* MicroSD card slot (up to 16GB)
* Bluetooth 2.0, media player, and FM radio with RDS
* Powered by a 1530 mAh battery that’s enabling up to 40 days of standby
* Dimensions: 104 x 57 x 14.3 mm and weight 108 grams
Unfortunately, there is no information on price of the new Philips Xenium X518 dual SIM phone at moment.