Introducing with the Optoma Neo-i / DV20 Portable Docking Station plus Video Projector with Built-In Speakers. So with this device you will have a multimedia dock on the integrating a multimedia projector from the leader in DLP Pico projection. And you do not need external audio system as there is a built in sound system. Now, you can create a home theater experience and enjoy your personal media collection in entirely new ways whether at home, work, or play. Dock your iPod/iPhone directly into the Neo-i, and start projecting videos or photos instantly on most surfaces around your home or office. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Universal Dock compatible with all iPhone models and iPod models with video capability
- Bass Reflex design to maximize audio quality and bass response
- Project large widescreen images of up to 120″diagonal, 2000:1 contrast ratio for detailed images
- Connectivity capabilities through optional accessories
- iPad kit – share content from the iPad with optional kit (Part #BC-PKAIDUS
- Brand Name: Optoma
- Model: DV20A
- Weight: 4.90 pounds
- Color Name: Black
The Optoma Neo-i’s sleek and portable design makes it easy to use and simple to move room-to-room. A patent-pending audio design delivers dynamic stereo sound. A variety of connection options and an efficient, long-lasting LED-based technology provide a compelling combination for home users.
At a Glance:
- Universal Dock compatible with all iPhone/iPod models with video capability
- 16-watt stereo audio with DSP and Bass Reflex technologies create sound equivalent to a 40-watt system with rich bass response and clarity
- Truly portable, lightweight at 2.2 pounds, instant on/off and cool-operating temperature
- Optional high-power battery pack for untethered operation
- Project large widescreen images of up to 120 inches (diagonal)
- 2,000:1 contrast ratio for detailed images
- LED light source lasts over 20,000 hours while producing excellent color
- HDMI and VGA ports, for a full range of connection options
- Convenient remote included to control menu and playback options
LED Means Bright and Ready
The Optoma Neo-i integrates LED technology to offer bright (50 lumens) projection that is and easily maintained. LED technology offers long-life projection without the need to change bulbs or perform other maintenance chores. Meanwhile, since LEDs incorporate no lead or mercury, these projectors provide a compelling solution for those seeking a green projector.
Creating Theater at Home
Project big-screen images of up to 120 inches in WVGA (854 x 480 pixels) resolution in 16:9 format for immersive viewing of movies, and with 16 watts of digitally tuned audio output, the Neo-i creates amazing space-filling sound. Featuring a sleek, oval design, the Neo-i is a tabletop unit that weighs just 2.2 pounds and measures 3.1 x 12.8 x 8.9 inches.
The Neo-i combines a full-featured and versatile projector, an iPod/iPhone dock, and a sound system in a single integrated unit. Listen to music out of the digitally tuned speakers or with projected images of up to 120 inches widescreen (diagonal).
Access and control your media in any of three ways: through your docked device’s screen or scroll wheel; by using the projector’s backlit control panel; or by using the included IR remote.
The Neo-i has the connection flexibility to project content from any of a variety of sources. In addition to the universal iPhone/iPod connector, HDMI and VGA ports offer even more versatility by providing inputs for AppleTV, Blu-ray players, and computers. A mini-plug AV input supports composite video and stereo audio. An optional iPad connection kit is also available.
Leading the DLP Market in the Americas
Optoma’s product line offers products designed to meet the needs of any kind of user, from mobile professionals, gamers, and home theater enthusiasts to much larger commercial theater installations. Designed and built to deliver reliability, usability, and image quality, Optoma projectors help users get the most out of their digital content, encouraging collaboration and clear, effective communication. Optoma projectors are designed to provide the features that you need today and a path to grow into other capabilities as you need them.
Optoma Technology is the leading manufacturer of Texas Instruments’ DLP projectors in North and South America.
Green by Design
As an Optoma Project Green projector, the Neo-i has been designed and manufactured for eco-friendliness, to:
- use less than 1-watt power consumption in standby mode.
- limit energy use by applying the most advanced and efficient light sources and other components.
- employ long-life materials and components.
- use components that are lead-free on all printed circuit boards.
- use no polystyrene foam in the packing materials.
- comply with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials.
|Maximum Resolution||WXGA (1280 x 800) through VGA Port; HD (1080i) through HDMI||Brightness||50 ANSI Lumens|
|Contrast Ratio||2000:1 (Full On/Full Off )||Light Source||LED (RGB); Estimated Life of Over 20,000 Hours*|
|Throw Ratio||1.8:1 (Distance/Width)||Projection Distance||8” to 188”|
|Image Size (Diagonal)||5” to 120” (16:9 Native)||Aspect Ratio||16:9 Native; 4:3 Compatible|
|Displayable Colors||100% NTSC Color Gamut||Audio||Two 8-Watt Speakers|
|Computer Compatibility||WXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, VESA, PC and Macintosh Compatible||Video Input Compatibility||NTSC, PAL, SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i)|
|User Controls||Complete On-Screen Menu Adjustment in 10 Languages||I/O Connectors||Universal iPod/iPhone Dock (30-Pin), HDMI, VGA-In, 2.5-mm Jack AV Input (Composite Video and Stereo Audio-In)|
|Projection Method||Front, Rear||Weight||2.2 lbs (1kg)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||12.8” x 3.1” x 8.9” (324 x 79 x 227 mm)||Power Adapter||AC Input 100-240V, 1.0A, Auto-Switching, 50-60 Hz DC Output 19V, 2.1A|
|Power Consumption||36W (Max)||Noise Level||25db|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Parts and Labor||Standard Accessories||Power Adapter, Standard A/V Cable (RCA to Mini-Jack), Remote Control, Battery for Remote, Apple Universal Dock Adapters, CD-ROM User’s Manual, Quick Start Card and Warranty Card|
|Optional Accessories||iPad Kit with A/V Connector, High-Power Battery Pack, HDMI Cable|
What’s in the Box
Power Adapter, Standard A/V Cable (RCA to Mini-Jack), Remote Control, Battery for Remote, Apple Universal Dock Adapters, CD-ROM User’s Manual, Quick Start Card and Warranty Card.
That’s all about the Optoma Neo-i / DV20 Portable Docking Station Video Projector with Built-In Speakers for iPod And iPhone. This is available in Amazon.com. You can directly order or buy from here.
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous |
iHome iW2 AirPlay Speaker Shipping On April 1
| Next » |
Is A 15-inch MacBook Air On Its Way?