The Optoma Neo-i is unlike any other multimedia dock on the market, integrating a multimedia projector from the leader in DLP Pico projection with a sound system and an iPhone/iPod dock. Now, you can create a home theater experience and enjoy your personal media collection in entirely new ways–whether at home, work, or play. Dock your iPod/iPhone directly into the Neo-i, and start projecting videos or photos instantly on most surfaces around your home or office. You will never want to view your content on a 4-inch screen again. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Universal Dock compatible with all iPhone models and iPod models with video capability
- Bass Reflex design to maximize audio quality and bass response
- Project large widescreen images of up to 120″diagonal, 2000:1 contrast ratio for detailed images
- Connectivity capabilities through optional accessories
- iPad kit – share content from the iPad with optional kit (Part #BC-PKAIDUS
- Brand Name: Optoma
- Model: DV20A
- Weight: 4.90 pounds
- Color Name: Black
The Optoma Neo-i’s sleek and portable design makes it easy to use and simple to move room-to-room. A patent-pending audio design delivers dynamic stereo sound. A variety of connection options and an efficient, long-lasting LED-based technology provide a compelling combination for home users.
At a Glance:
- Universal Dock compatible with all iPhone/iPod models with video capability
- 16-watt stereo audio with DSP and Bass Reflex technologies create sound equivalent to a 40-watt system with rich bass response and clarity
- Truly portable, lightweight at 2.2 pounds, instant on/off and cool-operating temperature
- Optional high-power battery pack for untethered operation
- Project large widescreen images of up to 120 inches (diagonal)
- 2,000:1 contrast ratio for detailed images
- LED light source lasts over 20,000 hours while producing excellent color
- HDMI and VGA ports, for a full range of connection options
- Convenient remote included to control menu and playback options
LED Means Bright and Ready
The Optoma Neo-i integrates LED technology to offer bright (50 lumens) projection that is environmentally friendly and easily maintained. LED technology offers long-life projection without the need to change bulbs or perform other maintenance chores. Meanwhile, since LEDs incorporate no lead or mercury, these projectors provide a compelling solution for those seeking a green projector.
Creating Theater at Home
Project big-screen images of up to 120 inches in WVGA (854 x 480 pixels) resolution in 16:9 format for immersive viewing of movies, and with 16 watts of digitally tuned audio output, the Neo-i creates amazing space-filling sound. Featuring a sleek, oval design, the Neo-i is a tabletop unit that weighs just 2.2 pounds and measures 3.1 x 12.8 x 8.9 inches.
The Neo-i combines a full-featured and versatile projector, an iPod/iPhone dock, and a sound system in a single integrated unit. Listen to music out of the digitally tuned speakers or with projected images of up to 120 inches widescreen (diagonal).
Access and control your media in any of three ways: through your docked device’s screen or scroll wheel; by using the projector’s backlit control panel; or by using the included IR remote.
The Neo-i has the connection flexibility to project content from any of a variety of sources. In addition to the universal iPhone/iPod connector, HDMI and VGA ports offer even more versatility by providing inputs for AppleTV, Blu-ray players, and computers. A mini-plug AV input supports composite video and stereo audio. An optional iPad connection kit is also available.
|Maximum Resolution||WXGA (1280 x 800) through VGA Port; HD (1080i) through HDMI||Brightness||50 ANSI Lumens|
|Contrast Ratio||2000:1 (Full On/Full Off )||Light Source||LED (RGB); Estimated Life of Over 20,000 Hours*|
|Throw Ratio||1.8:1 (Distance/Width)||Projection Distance||8” to 188”|
|Image Size (Diagonal)||5” to 120” (16:9 Native)||Aspect Ratio||16:9 Native; 4:3 Compatible|
|Displayable Colors||100% NTSC Color Gamut||Audio||Two 8-Watt Speakers|
|Computer Compatibility||WXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, VESA, PC and Macintosh Compatible||Video Input Compatibility||NTSC, PAL, SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i)|
|User Controls||Complete On-Screen Menu Adjustment in 10 Languages||I/O Connectors||Universal iPod/iPhone Dock (30-Pin), HDMI, VGA-In, 2.5-mm Jack AV Input (Composite Video and Stereo Audio-In)|
|Projection Method||Front, Rear||Weight||2.2 lbs (1kg)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||12.8” x 3.1” x 8.9” (324 x 79 x 227 mm)||Power Adapter||AC Input 100-240V, 1.0A, Auto-Switching, 50-60 Hz DC Output 19V, 2.1A|
|Power Consumption||36W (Max)||Noise Level||25db|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Parts and Labor||Standard Accessories||Power Adapter, Standard A/V Cable (RCA to Mini-Jack), Remote Control, Battery for Remote, Apple Universal Dock Adapters, CD-ROM User’s Manual, Quick Start Card and Warranty Card|
|Optional Accessories||iPad Kit with A/V Connector, High-Power Battery Pack, HDMI Cable|
Product Connectivity Chart