Featuring a simple yet flexible design, the Plugable 10 Port USB 2.0 Hub provides easy expansion for any USB capable system. All upstream and downstream ports are on the front and back sides of the hub, minimizing desktop cable clutter. Two ports swivel to a vertical position to allow easy insertion of USB flash drives and other devices with one hand. Able to draw power and supply downstream devices from included 2.5A power adapter or 0.5A USB bus power. LED bar reports power status. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Simple and clean design. Ports on only two sides to minimize clutter. Two ports swivel to vertical position
- USB 2.0 high-speed interface. 10 downstream ports with data rates up to 480Mbps
- Supports both self-powered (with power adapter attached) and bus-powered (without) modes
- 2.5A Power Adapter. Terminus Technology Chipset. Overcurrent detection and protection
- Easy plug and play installation. Works with Windows, Mac, Linux, Wii, PS3, XBOX, etc.
- Not for charging Apple devices
- Apple iPad does not charge while on, with any standard USB 2.0 hub
Cascaded Terminus Technology chipsets support efficient data transfers for maximum performance across all devices with minimal power draw. Supports Multiple Transaction Translators for optimum performance when a combination of USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices are attached. Low power consumption is achived with 0.18um technology and declocking/depowering of unused ports and parts of chip not currently in use.
This is a standard USB 2.0 hub, requiring a host computer to be attached and on to charge devices at the USB 2.0 max 500mA rate. Has no special support for Apple extensions for charging iPad/iPod at higher rate.
In the box
Black Plugable 10-Port USB Hub, 2.5A Power Adapter with 70″ power cord, 40″ USB A to mini-B cable for connecting to PC.