Get ready to experience extreme comfort and quality audio as you have never experienced before. We’re proud to introduce the Razer Carcharias. Like its ferocious predecessor the Razer Megalodon the Carcharias delivers superior, realistic audio with clarity and deep, thumping bass. The headset encompasses a circumaural earpiece with interchangeable cloth ear-pads for maximum comfort during extended gaming sessions. The in-line remote control provides fast and easy volume control while the adjustable, noise filtering microphone ensures high quality audio clarity. The Razer Carcharias is fully geared and ready to plug-and-play. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 O at 1kHz
- Sensitivity (1kHz, 1V/Pa): 102 ± 4dB at 1 kHzMax
- Input Power: 200 mW
- Drivers: 40 mm, with neodymium Magnets
- Frequency Response: 50 – 16,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 50 dB
- Sensitivity (1kHz, 1V/Pa): -37 ± 4dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
- Cable: 3 meters, Braided Fiber Sheath
- Connector: 3.5 mm jack (headphone and mic)
The Razer Carcharias is a circumaural gaming audio headset designed for extended hours of gameplay with superior gaming audio, clarity and bass. The Razer Carcharias is a complete and comfortable gaming communications package that gamers can wear for hours on end.
|Extended Comfort Circumaural Design
Full over-ear coverage ensures a comfortable fit.
|True-to-Life Gaming Audio
Superior clarity and deep, thumping bass.
|Noise Filtering Microphone
Cuts out the noise and focuses on your voice.