The flagship Roku 2 XS delivers 1080p HD streaming to your TV, plus fun casual games for an extra dose of great entertainment. Enjoy more than 300 channels featuring the best movies, TV shows, live sports, music, games, and more, including Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, Crackle, Pandora, and much more. It also includes built-in wireless, a full version of Angry Birds and works with virtually any TV. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- 300+ channels with movies, TV shows, music, sports & more
- High-definition streaming up to 1080p HD
- Works with virtually any TV
- Enhanced remote with motion control for playing games
- Built-in wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n) and wired Internet connectivity
Features and Benefits of Roku 2
A Large and Growing Entertainment Base
Roku 2 delivers more than just movies and TV shows from the biggest names in instant entertainment. You also get access to over 300 channels and counting: from the latest news to your favorite music to the craziest cat videos from around the world. Plus, new channels are added all the time, so you’ll always find something new to watch, hear and enjoy.
Live Sports Channels
Any time you want it. Roku streams the action as soon as you say go with a large selection of live sports packages, including NHL, NBA, UFC, MLB and MLS.
Streaming Music Stations
With Roku 2, you can play any music, any time. Let unlimited music from Pandora or MOG take you in new directions or to the exact tune you’re looking for. From Sirius XM to your iTunes library, Roku can stream whatever music genre you are searching for.
Access Casual Games
With the enhanced remote the new Roku 2 XS offers a built-in accelerometer and gyro so you can play games with just a flick of your wrist. Every Roku 2 XS that ships includes a free full version of the Angry Birds game.
A Small Surface-Footprint
Barely larger than a coaster, Roku 2 slips neatly alongside any TV or entertainment center, and uses less power than a nightlight. That’s over 80 times less than your average game console.
A Simple, Easy, and Inexpensive Internet TV Alternative
From its simple remote to its easy-to-use interface, Roku 2 was designed connect you to internet television options without the investment in an internet-ready TV. All you need to get started is a high-speed Internet connection, and a TV. The built-in wireless and guided setup mean you can be up and running in minutes.
Included with the Roku XS Streaming Player
- Enhanced remote with motion control for games
- Angry Birds game
- Two AA batteries
- HDMI video output (for high-definition)
- Composite A/V combo output (for standard-definition; works with included A/V cable)
- Wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n)
- Ethernet port
- USB port or playing videos, music, and photos**
- A/V cable (red/white/yellow)
- Power adapter
- Get Started guide
- 90-day manufacturer warranty
What you need
- A TV
- High-speed Internet connection with a speed of at least 1.2 Mbps (such as mid-level DSL). For HD video, 5 Mbps is recommended (if you’re not sure what your speed is, go to www.speedtest.net and run the simple test)
Hands-down the best experience in 1080p HD streaming to your TV-plus motion-based gaming for an extra dose of great entertainment. Enjoy 300+ channels featuring the best movies, TV shows, live sports, music, games, and more, including Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Amazon Instant Video.