Brainchild a new electronic company has announced its new tablet that namely the Brainchild Kineo. The Kineo tablet e-book reader which is powered by Android OS. According to manufacture, it is the first Android tablet that designed exclusively for education use. On March first Brainchild will begin shipping the KINEO Android tablet/eBook Reader, and hopes to use the device to make inroads in scholastic computing.
* Designed exclusively for education use
* Students will be able to visit only identified websites
* Runs Android 2.1 OS
* Powered by an 800MHz dual core processor
* Provide web-based assessment and GlobalSYNC
* 256MB of RAM, and a 2GB internal storage
* Supports a SD memory card slot
* 7-inch touchscreen display with 800 x 480 pixels screen resolution
* Screen touch capable unit rated to handle 500,000 impressions
* Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, USB port, HDMI output, and headphone jack
* Boasted by a 4500 battery that’s provides about 10-12 hours of use
The upcoming Android tablet, Brainchild Kineo will be presented at Florida Educational Technology Conference 2011 in Orlando, from 31st January to 3rd February in Booth 231. As noted, customer can start make orders by starting February but the shipping will start in March at a price tag of about $299.99.