Fujitsu has started selling the new Fujitsu LifeBook TH700 FPCM11801 tablet through an online retailer Newegg.com. The Fujitsu LIFEBOOK TH700 FPCM11801 Tablet PC features the latest dual digitizer technology with pen input and multi-touch interaction, modular bay, bi-directional display hinge, and the performance of Intel® Core processor technology. It is powered by an Intel Core i3-350M 2.26GHz processor, 2GB of DDR3 memory, and the Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system.
Just have a look on the below specs list to grab more information on the new Fujitsu LifeBook TH700 FPCM11801 tablet.
* Runs on Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Edition operating system
* Powered by a 2.26 MHz Intel Core i3 350M Dual Core processor, 3 MB L3 cache
* 1066 MHz 4 GB / 8 GB (max) DDR3 SDRAM
* 320 GB, Serial ATA-150, 5400 rpm hard disk drive
* Mobile Intel HM55 Express chipset
* 12.1-inch multi-touch TFT Ambient light sensor LED backlight display
* Screen resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels
* Bi-directional LCD hinge for everyday usability
* Embedded fingerprint sensor
* Integrated ambient light sensor
* Removable dust filter, & energy star qualified
* Intel HD Graphics Dynamic Video Memory Technology 5.0
* Integrated 2 megapixel web camera
* Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n connectivity
* 10/100/1000Mbps LAN
* Card reader
* Integrated Sound card
* Built-in dual digital array microphones
* Full-size, spill-resistant keyboard & touchpad
* DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM drive
* Realtek ALC269 audio codec
* 1 x Express Card (34 / 54), 3 x USB ports, 1 x IEEE 1394, 1x VGA, 1x HDMI
* 1 x Microphone jack, & 1 x headphone jack
* Boasted a 6 cell lithium ion battery up to 5 hours battery life
* Dimensions: 11.69″ x 9.17″ x 1.51″, & Weight: 4.50 lbs.
The new Fujitsu LifeBook TH700 FPCM11801 tablet is currently available online at Newegg.com with a price tag of about $1,099.99.