Apple has announced online order details for its latest tablet. Customers who want to order the iPad 2 from Apple’s website can do so starting at 1 a.m. Pacific (4 p.m. Eastern) on Friday, March 11. The company has also announced a few new apps for the iPad to run on the latest version of iOS 4.3. GarageBand app is one of them. It is now available for at app store.
This app takes full advantage of the large multitouch display to deliver a collection of digital instruments including a keyboard, guitar, bass, and drums, that are all playable on your device. The application is packed full of amazing features that make music making for both beginners and professionals an incredibly enjoyable experience, such as the ability to hook up your electric guitar and record your jam straight into Garageband.
GarageBand turns your iPad into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play pianos, organs, guitars, drums, and basses on your iPad. They sound and play like their counterparts, but let you do things you could never do on a real instrument. Enjoy a full range of Smart Instruments that make you sound like a pro — even if you’ve never played a note before. Plug an electric guitar into your iPad and play through classic amps and stompbox effects. Use the built-in microphone or a guitar to record, or capture any performance. Then mix up to eight tracks to create a song you can share.
What’s New in Version 1.2:
– Universal app designed for iPad 2, iPhone 4, and iPod touch (4th generation).
– Multi-Touch Precision Editor (iPad only).
– Multitrack audio editing with 8 themed soundtracks and over 50 bundled sound effects.
– Audio recording directly into the timeline.
– Audio waveforms (iPad only).
– Three new themes – Neon, Simple, and CNN iReport.
– HD sharing directly to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and CNN iReport.
– AirPlay support for sharing to Apple TV (compatible only with second-generation Apple TV; requires iOS 4.3 or later).
– Project transfer to your computer and compatible iOS devices through iTunes.
– Ability to add titles on photos.
– Option to add fade-in from black and fade-out to black.
– Numerous enhancements, including trimming in Video Browser, in-use markers, video rotation, and more.
It is available at the App Store for $4.99.[iTunes Link]
Click On Adds To Buy iPad