Earlier we have reported about the release of the iOS 4.3.2 – and here comes a great news for iPad owners, iOS 4.3.2 has been jailbroken already in a short time! However, every time you will start your iPad you will need to reboot it into jailbreak mode using tethered boot utility because custom iOS 4.3.2 jailbreak is available in tethered mode only for now.
You can follow the instructions posted here, with some changes as explained below.
* On Step 1, download iPad1,1_4.3.2_8H7.bundle file and move it to the location as mentioned in the instructions.
* On Step 5, select “iPad” option when PwnageTool prompts to select your device.
* On Step 6, browse for iOS 4.3.2 for iPad.. duh
* On Step 13, use kernelcache.release.k48 and iBSS.k48ap.RELEASE.dfu instead of kernelcache.release.n90 and iBSS.n90ap.RELEASE.dfu
* On Step 14, use the following commands in Terminal:
Tip: Simply drag and drop in Terminal – tetheredboot file, then iBSS file and then kernelcache.release file.