The Qumi by US-based company Vivitek isn’t just one of the smallest projectors in the world. It cab be the very first beamer of its size to display 3D content. Measuring about 6.4 inches by 1.3 inches by 4 inches (about the size of a 300-page paperback), this pocket projector doesn’t quite fit in your jeans pocket, but it is still incredibly small. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more detail bellow.
With a brightness level up to 300 lumens and weighing only 1.4 pounds, the Qumi is Vivitek’s innovative LED pocket projector. The Qumi features a DLP Pico chipset and BrilliantColor technologies from Texas Instruments. It is also the first pocket projector to be 3D-ready via DLP Link. The Qumi’s sleek design and connectivity options allows it to be used with a variety of devices, including, but not limited to smart phones, laptops, netbooks and tablets, digital and video cameras. Versatile and portable, the Vivitek Qumi is perfect for sharing digital content at work and play.
- Native 720p HD/WXGA (1280×800) resolution
- Up to 300 lumens of brightness
- Estimated 30,000 hours of operation
- USB and MicroSD slots for content and memory expansion
- 3D-Ready via DLP link
- Connectivity options: Mini-HDMI, Universal I/O, 3.5mm video-in, 3.5mm mini-jack audio-out
- Easy to take with you at only 1.4 pounds
- Single Pico DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- Brand Name: Vivitek
- Model: Q2 White
Ultraportable with 3D-Ready Native 720p Resolution
The Qumi Q2 weighs just 1.4 lbs. for lightweight portability. The 1280 x 800 WXGA native resolution produces more than 1 billion colors for lifelike 720p images that are sharp and clear. DLP Link technology enables 3D-ready viewing for an enjoyable experience.
The LED lamp’s 300 lumens of brightness and a 2500:1 contrast ratio offers bright images and noticeable contrast between white and black for excellent color saturation. The LED provides approximately 30,000 hours of lamp life.
The built-in 1W speakers produce rich audio for small- to mid-sized rooms. A 3.5mm audio jack is available for connecting to other audio outputs, from headphones to your home theater.
The Qumi Q2 supports a wide range of video input types. Supported signals include SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i or 1080p), NTSC/NTSC 4.43, PAL B/G/H/I/M/N 60 and SECAM for a variety of compatibility options. Mini-HDMI, VGA, and component video inputs are available for connecting digital cameras, laptops, smart phones, tablets, and more.
Expand Your Options with USB and MicroSD
USB and MicroSD slots provide content and memory expansion. Connect the Q2 to your PC or digital camera via USB to view your digital content via the projector. Traveling for business? Transfer your media to a MicroSD card for convenient carrying of important documents and files when you’re away from the office, and browse and access your files directly on the Q2 using the touch-sensitive button controls.
- Display Type: DLP
- Viewable Screen Size: 30″ – 90″ (diagonal)
- Throw Ratio Range: 1.55 :1
- Maximum Resolution: 1600 x 1200
- Native Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9, 4:3 and native 16:10
- Brightness: Up to 300 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 2500:1
- Compatibility: UXGA, WXGA, SXGA+, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, PC and Mac
- Digital Keystone Correction: ±15°
- Zoom/Focus Control: Fixed lens
- Lamp Type: LED
- Lamp Life: Up to 30,000 hours
- Audio: Built-in 1W mono speaker
- Outputs: Mini-jack audio
- Power Consumption: 85W on (<0.5W on standby)
- Inputs: Mini-HDMI, VGA/component, video