Now a days dual SIM is common to each and every handset.If dual SIM is possible then why not tri-SIM?It’s possible in iPhone 4.USBFever has developed an adapter that allows users to install upto 3 SIM Cards on factory unlocked or carrier unlocked with ultrasn0w.
The unlocked iPhone 4 lets users switch between the carrier operators of your choice without having to turn off or on your iPhone 4.
With the help of a chip, three SIM card of different carriers can easily be slipped inside this TRI-SIM card adaptor.Note that this tri-SIM does not support tri standby or dual standby mode but you can switch among/between them.
– One iPhone (4G) with THREE SIM Cards (see note below)
– No need to cut your SIM CARD
– STK Menu (see installations below)
– Comes with Crystal case to protect the Tri-sim card and your iPhone 4
– Clear (please contact us if you need clear cover)
This accessory is compatible with:
– iPhone 4G (Firmware 4.0.0)
– iPhone 4G (Firmware 4.0.1)
– iPhone 4G (Firmware 4.0.2)
How to set up it:
1. Navigate to Home ==> settings ==> Phone ==> SIM Applications:
2. Select your desire SIM card(If you don’t want it to select SIM card for you when the signal is low, please don’t select “auto/SW)
Note once you’ve chosen to another sim card, it will have a message “No SIM Card installed”, please wait 1 or 2 minutes, it needs aound 1 ~ 2 minutes to search, during this time, “No SIM” will appear in the top right of your iphone’s screen.
This TRI-SIM Card for iPhone 4 with a Back Cover (Black or Clear) is available for $39.99, and can be purchased via USBFever website here.
| « Previous |
iRiver Cover Story e-reader
| Next » |
Nike Introduces Nike+ GPS App for iPhone and iPod Touch