The official Firefox Web browser from Mozilla brings the best of desktop browsing to your mobile device and Firefox web browser for Android has been updated with a more refined look along with updated tools for developers. Firefox Version 6 comes with a slightly refreshed interface, including a new welcome screen and a slight facelift to the menu and the Android version offers higher-quality image rendering and smoother zooming, better interaction with touch-optimized sites such as Google Maps, performance and memory usage improvements, and a refresh of the design elements for Android 2.3 Gingerbread smartphones……………..
Mozilla Corporation released Firefox 6 for Android and besides being snappier and better able to render text, the key feature is that it looks more like a native Android application. Users will notice a refreshed interface and developers will enjoy new tools that make it easier to build interactive mobile Web apps and websites. Firefox for Android provides a seamless way for users to take the Firefox experience they know and love everywhere along with a sleek look that allows users to focus on the websites they visit. The interface is streamlined to be consistent with the Android look and feel while fonts and buttons are now optimized for tablets. Additional tablet optimization and support is planned for future releases. The new welcome page helps users discover browser tools and features (like Firefox Sync, add-ons, tabbed browsing and bookmarks) that are conveniently stowed away in the side panels. Many users will notice faster zooming, crisp text and reduced pixelation due to enhanced image rendering in Firefox for Android.
Firefox for Android adds support for tools that help developers create rich, compelling mobile Web apps and websites. With the single touch events API, developers can build Web experiences that detect touch events and gestures. Imagine mobile Web apps that enable users to swipe their finger to pan around a map and mobile Web games that let you swipe a finger to swing a baseball bat or pull a slingshot to launch an angry bird. Support for multi-touch events will be added in future releases. The IndexedDB API gives developers local database storage in Firefox to make Web apps, websites and restartless add-ons available offline. This increases performance, reduces data usage and allows users to enjoy a mobile Web experience without an Internet connection. Firefox 6 is compatible with all Android devices running Android 2.0 Éclair or above.
- Awesome Screen: Browse your favorite sites with minimal or no typing.
- Sync: Access your browser history, bookmarks, passwords and open tabs from any device.
- Add-ons: Customize your browser quickly and easily.
- Speed: Get to Web and find what you’re looking for fast.
- Tabs: Enjoy the convenience of tabbed browsing on your mobile device.
- Personas: Dress up your browser the way you like it.
- Sharing: Use apps like Google, Twitter, Facebook and more to keep your friends in the loop.
- Location-Aware Browsing: Get better, more relevant information when on the go.
- Bookmarking: Swipe to the left and bookmark any site with one touch.
- Full Screen View: The browser stays out of the way of the content you’re looking at.
Download Firefox 6 For Android: Here
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous
Skyfire Web Browser Gets An Update
| Next »
Pentax Optio H90 12.1 MP Digital Camera