Nintendo will update the Nintendo 3DS firmware with 3-D video shooting capability at the end of November and to allowing users to shoot up to 10 minutes at a stretch of stereoscopic video, the feature will support stop-motion animation, so users can create their own Robot Chicken-style animations using a 3DS. Nintendo also would add the Hulu Plus streaming video subscription service to Wii and 3DS. With both Hulu and Netflix in tow, the 3DS is actually turning into quite a powerful little portable and Nintendo has been doubling down on 3D video as of late………………….
Nintendo 3DS and Wii owners will soon have the ability to access even more of their favorite TV shows and movies: the Hulu Plus service will be added to both systems by the end of the year. Nintendo is also announcing new features being added to the Nintendo 3DS system, including the ability to record 3D videos, new musical artists coming to Nintendo Video and a new animated 3D video from DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. Additionally, Nintendo 3DS owners will soon see four inventive downloadable Nintendo-published games and applications delivered to the Nintendo eShop, the portable one-stop shop for fun, cool and interesting entertainment options. “Nintendo 3DS continues to evolve with great new features and functions designed to reinforce its position as a premiere entertainment device,” said Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime. “All of these features, in addition to great upcoming games like Pokémon Rumble Blast on Oct. 24, Super Mario 3D Land on Nov. 13 and Mario Kart 7 on Dec. 4, make Nintendo 3DS a smart gift option this holiday season.” With Hulu Plus, Wii and Nintendo 3DS users will be able to instantly stream thousands of TV episodes – including the entire current season of popular shows like Modern Family, Glee, Dancing with the Stars, The Biggest Loser, House and Grey’s Anatomy – from premium content partners like ABC, Comedy Central, FOX, NBC, MTV and many more. Hulu Plus also offers access to classic TV favorites like Lost, Battlestar Galactica, The Hills and hundreds of popular and award-winning movies. Hulu Plus is available through a separate subscription fee of $7.99 per month with limited advertising. t the end of November, a new system update will deliver a range of cool new features and enhancements, including 3D video capture, which will let users record up to 10 minutes of 3D video and enable people to create their own 3D stop-motion animation videos. The update will also add new puzzles to the StreetPass Mii Plaza and a new dungeon to Find Mii.
Games Coming to the Nintendo eShop:
- Freakyforms: Your Creations, Alive! lets players create creatures and bring them to life. This game is all about creation, customization and exploration. Available in November for $6.99.
- Developed with 3D game play in mind, Pushmo asks players to solve more than 250 puzzles by pulling and pushing blocks. Players can also create their own custom puzzles. Launches in December.
- Swapnote gives Nintendo 3DS owners the chance to send 3D messages to their friends via the SpotPass and StreetPass features. Users can hand-write messages in 3D and also include picture and sound. Available for free download in December.
- Dillon’s Rolling Western is a 3D tower defense game that blends action and strategy. It features an armadillo who defends an Old West town rendered in 3D by literally rolling over his enemies. Launches in Q1 2012.
- 3D Animation: Starting today, Nintendo 3DS owners can visit the Nintendo eShop and, for $1.99, download a new 3D “Thriller” video that features singing and dancing by their favorite Shrek characters from DreamWorks Animation.
- 3D Music Videos: Fans of the Nintendo Video service on Nintendo 3DS will soon see the arrival of new 3D music videos, including “Don’t Stop (Color on the Walls)” from Foster the People’s Torches album.
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous
Amazon Increased Prime Instant Video Selection
| Next »
First Complete Video Shot With iPhone 4S Edited On Final Cut Pro