FiLMiC Pro is an outstanding video camera app developed for the iOS platform. This app has lots of control features which lets iPhone owners use their phones as standard video cameras. This app is developed by Cinegenix, LLC. FiLMiC Pro comes with a price of $3.99, which is higher compared to similar apps. But now you can download FiLMiC Pro for free, directly from app store for a limited time.
FiLMiC Pro takes movie making to the next level and turns your iPhone into one of the most powerful and robust full featured HD video cameras around. FiLMiC Pro offers more ways than any other video camera app to personalize your shooting method. This app has everything you’ll ever need to create your mobile masterpiece.
– 3 separate shooting modes
– 4 selectable resolutions
– 26 different variable frame rates
– Audio monitoring levels
– Stereo recording support
– Custom slate configurations
– Front Facing Camera Support
– Import Button for easy editing
– Colorbars up to 15 seconds
– 6 different upload destinations
– 4 bitrate options per resolution;
and FiLMiC Extreme.
FiLMiC Extreme offers 48mbps encoding at 1080p.
Easy to use thumb based control bar designed by filmmakers for guaranteed intuitiveness
THREE SEPARATE FOCUS/EXPOSURE SYSTEMS
● Double Reticle Mode: Two separate adjustable reticles for spot sampling focus and exposure
● Single Reticle Mode: A center fixed positioned spot sampling reticle for both focus and exposure
● Full Frame Mode: Samples both focus and exposure from the entire frame
LOADS OF ADVANCED FEATURES FOR PROFESSIONAL POLISH
● Variable Frame Rates (1-25 & 30fps) including both US (24p) and European (25p) film production standards
● Four Selectable Resolutions (iPhone 4 or 4th Gen iPod touch)
● Framing Guide Overlays (4:3, 16:9, & 2:35.1)
● Thirds Guide for easy composition
● Audio Metering, Stereo Support
● Color Bars for post production
● Film Production Style Slate for syncing with an external audio system or multi-camera shoots, and adding info to inform your editor or organize your clips within the clip library.
INSTANTLY SHARE YOUR HD MOVIE
● FTP Server
Only 2 lock buttons are available on the 3GS and iPod Touch, not 4. Variable frame rates, slate, color bars, grids, overlays, upload destinations all fully available.
FiLMiC Pro needs 7.1 MB of free space on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad device. In the above features the best one to me is the lock frame rates that give you a lot controls on your video. You can set frames rates between 1-25 frames per second and 30. So that you are allowed to choose optimal settings for your video based on your shooting object.
FiLMiC Pro have 3 shooting modes to capture your videos. By using this modes you can control the exposure and focus in different ways. The app has Full Frame, Single Reticle, and Double Reticle options. The first one Full Frame Mode is the normal mode. With this mode you can focus and set exposure on the entire frame. The Single Reticle Mode helps you focus through a reticle that is fixed in the center of the frame. Finally the Double Reticle Mode will keep control over the composition of any snap. There are two separate reticles that helps you to move around the frame to set focus and exposure separately.
You can set frames rates using this app. The range is between 1-25 frames per second and 30. This feature allows you to choose optimal settings for your video based on your shooting object.
There is also a sharing feature. You can share your video by uploading it to YouTube, Vimeo, DropBox, Tumblr, Facebook, and FTP servers.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later. This app is totally free to download from App store for a limited time period.
Current Version: 2.5.2
Size: 7.1 MB
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous
Cisco Will No Longer Invest In Cius Tablet
| Next »
Motorola Releases Official Videos of DROID RAZR Android 4.0 Skin