Silversword is a fantasy role-playing game developed by Mario J. Gaida. This is a very addictive premium game which was cost $4.99. So everyone may not try this as it’s a costly app. But now the developers offering Silversword totally free to download from iTunes store. Don’t miss the chance to try it!
This is a large sized game can run in any iOS device. Silversword is a mobile fantasy role-playing game which will take you to the mysterious lands of Tarnak, a world far beyond reality. Gather a band of brave heroes and face the evil that is about to destroy mankind.
Silversword is a game in the style of The Bards Tale, Wizardry and Might & Magic – enjoy memories of old with new devices. I have tested this game in my iPhone and it runs great. Very interesting Game and so simple to play. The graphics is also nice so you must try as it’s free now for a limited time period!
- 7 races to choose from, each with it’s own special abilities
- 11 classes, each with it’s own skills, virtues and flaws
- over 400 unique items
- 5 different magic runes to augment and enhance your items
- over 90 spells, songs and prayers
- over 100 unique monsters
- over 30 different maps with different styles (dungeon, overland, swamp, city etc.)
- guilds, shops, taverns, training halls, temples and many more interesting places to be
- integrated automap + quest log
- day / night cycle with different effects on your magic and the surroundings
- fast travelling services
- countless hours of interesting gameplay
- Game Center support with interesting and challenging achievements
- universal app, no need to push the “2x” button on your iPad
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and Pad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later. This app is totally free to download from iTunes.
Current Version: 2.0.9
Size: 72.1 MB
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous
Facebook Demands $710,000 Per Day For Logout Ads
| Next »
Oodle Classifieds Stopped Puppy Mill Ads on Facebook Due To Animal Rights