Pic Transfer 3.2 is an app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad that allows you to transfer pictures and video wirelessly between iOS and Mac devices. It is now available on the Mac App Store! Transfer your pictures & videos anywhere, anytime, without limits.
– Send multiple pictures & videos between your iPhone, iPod touch and your iPad
– Transfer using Wifi or Bluetooth! With Bluetooth transfer, you can transfer your pictures and videos anywhere, without a network connection.
How is Pic Transfer better than the other transfer apps:
– No limitations on number of pictures & videos sent. Want to send 200 pics at a time? Sure, Pic Transfer can handle it
– No limitation on the duration of the videos you can send!
– Pic Transfer is not Wifi only. It is also Bluetooth compatible. On the road, on a cruise… you can transfer your pictures anywhere you are.
– iOS4 multitasking compatible: you can check your emails, surf the web… while your pictures are being sent
– Easy pairing system: no need to enter an address or anything to connect the devices. Connected devices are automatically detected.
– All in one. Pic Transfer does it all: connect to the other device, select pictures and send, all in one app.
– Universal binary: Buy only one time, and install on both iPad, and iPhone
You can download Pic Transfer from the iTunes App Store for $0.99.
| « Previous
Download Motorola Xoom User Guide Manual
| Next »
NVIDIA Announced Quad-Core Tegra Chip Project KAL-EL Demos at MWC 2011