Feel the power at your finger tips! Put your swordsman skills to the test as you use your fingers to slice and dice veggies of all shapes and sizes in Veggie Samurai. It is very similar to Fruit Ninja, Veggie Samurai fills in the gap that Fruit Ninja has. Veggie Samurai does to Fruit Ninja what many other games did to Flight Control, build on a well selling concept and improving it. If you’ve been wanting dicing in Fruit Ninja, or wanted an extra kick in it, Veggie Samurai is worth checking out.
This is one of the most popular and most download game in iOS device. I have tested this game in my iPhone 3GS and it runs great. There is a samurai and harmony mode which bear quite a resemblance with classic and zen mode. Samurai mode gives you three vegetables drop before you lose, but one touch of a poison jar, and it’s game over. Harmony mode gives you two minutes to score as much as possible. That’s it, very simple game, nice graphics and very much entertaining. As it is free so you should try this game.
6 DISTINCT GAME MODES:
- Samurai Mode – 3 Lives. No time limit. Avoid dropping veggies. Avoid poison vials.
- Harmony Mode – Time based. No poison. No lives. More action. More combos.
- Chaos Mode – All Out veggie smack-down. 3x the pace.
- Sort Mode – Selective slicing. Only the chosen veggie shall pass.
- Match Mode – Frenzied action. Spot the matches. Slice combos. Use the “Wild Pepper”. HUGE combo sizes.
- Training Mode – Free play. No time limit. No hazards.
- Slicing AND Dicing allows you to cut up veggies multiple times (some veggies can be diced a surprising number of times)
- Watch your score skyrocket as you perform Slice Combos, Multi-Dice Combos, Dice Chains, Pea Killers, Onion Blossoms, and more!
- Score big bonus points with Rare MEGA VEGGIES that can be triggered by figuring out the secret, in-game prerequisites
- Keep your eyes peeled and score big points with the rare bonus veggies!
- Fight for global bragging rights atop the Open Feint Leaderboards
- 32 Achievements and counting (as if dicing veggies to bits wasn’t enough)
– Retina support
– New game mode: Hardcore
– Performance optimizations/tweaks
– Game Center integration
– Open Feint – Game Feed integration
– Pause/Resume support added
– Facebook integration
– Preview of our new Veggie Samurai: Uprising game coming soon
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later. This game is totally free to download from iTunes.
Current Version: 1.2
Size: 14.1 MB
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous
BT Openreach Building 300Mbps Broadband In UK
| Next »
Tap Ranch 2 – Game For iPhone