Google Docs is a free, Web-based word processor, spreadsheet, presentation, form, and data storage service offered by Google. It allows users to create and edit documents online while collaborating in real-time with other users. Google Docs combines the features of Writely and Spreadsheets with a presentation program incorporating technology designed by Tonic Systems.
iGoSyncDocs is a Google Docs desktop application, which is a small, easy to use, Java based application specially designed to offer an easy way to access and synchronize files to Google Docs across multiple computers.
Some features of iGoSyncDocs:
1. Access Google Docs Services from desktop application
2. Download or upload document via Google Docs Services
3. Share Document with friends, Google groups
4. Create new Document, Spreadsheet & Presentations
5. View Hidden, Started documents
6. Rename, trash or delete documents
| « Previous
Steps To Jailbreak iOS 4.0.2 Using Redsn0w for iPhone 3G[Mac]
| Next »
Review of Sprint’s Epic 4G Phone: It’s Better Than The EVO