Electric car maker Tesla ‘s Model S car hit the road last year. The car attracted people not only because it was “the quickest production vehicle” in quarter-mile tests, but also users could do a lot of things to the car through their iPhone or iPad. Android users were waiting when they would have the same capability in their devices. The good news is, now Android users can do a lot of things to the car through their Android devices.
iOS users could remotely control charging, keep tabs on the car’s battery level, adjust the cabin’s climate, find and track the auto on a map, trigger door locks and more via the Tesla Model S app. Now, Android users can do the same with Tesla Model S app for Android. With this app, Tesla Model S owners can:
- Check charging progress in real-time and start or stop charge
- Heat or cool Model S before driving — even if it’s in a garage
- Locate Model S with directions or track its movement across a map
- Flash lights or honk the horn to find Model S when parked
- Vent or close the panoramic roof
- Lock or unlock from afar
A beta version of the app for Android is released at Google Play. Now, Android users can download the app from Google Play.
Source: Google Play