Android is one of the most promising mobile platforms currently available on the market.There are couple of ways to install apps in your Android phone.The first way is by installing applications through the online Android Market, which we have already covered and The second way is to manually install APK applications developed using the Android SDK on your Android phone.
To install APK applications on your Android phone do the following:
1: Go to Applications—> Settings –> Applications—> Turn ON “Unknown sources”.
2. Download the required app in APK file format (ends with extension .apk) from internet.
3. Copy the .apk file to your android phone’s SD Card.
4. With your android phone go to “Home”—> “Applications”—> “Market”.
5. Search for “AppsInstaller”. From the results list, choose “AppsInstaller” by ModMyMobile.com.
6. After installation is complete, run the app. Apps Installer will automatically scan your SD Memory Card for APK files in it.
7. Tap on the app and go ahead with the installation.
Click On Adds To Buy Android Phones