Sony Ericsson has just issued a press release announcing a 1.3-inch micro display remote control for Android 2.x smartphone devices.The Sony Ericsson LiveView(TM) uses Bluetooth(TM) connectivity to wirelessly pair up to a compatible handset and allows consumers to control the phone without taking it out of their pocket or handbag. Read text messages, see incoming calls and keep up to date with the latest news on Facebook(TM) and Twitter(TM).
Your window to your world with Sony Ericsson LiveView(TM)
– Micro display device that mirrors the phone
– Tunes on the go – control music
– Don’t miss out – Get instant notification and readtexts, Tweets and Facebook(TM) updates
– Incoming calls – see who is calling
– Make it mine – open platform for developers to add to the large collection of applications for a unique experience
Sony Ericsson plans to start shipping the LiveView micro display remote control in the last quarter of the year, presumably after their smartphones receive the much needed Android 2.1 update.
Checkout the video below.
Click On Adds To Buy Android Phones