Apacer Technology has rolled out a new entry-level solid state drive called the Apacer Pro II Series AS202.The new Apacer Pro II Series AS202 entry-level model is a 2.5-inch SSD which based on MLC (multi-level cell) NAND Flash memory chips. This new solid state drive is utilizing a SATA 3.0 Gbps interface, 14/28-bit ECC, support TRIM, and includes lot more enhanced specifications.
* Based on MLC (multi-level cell) NAND Flash memory chips
* 2.5-inch form factor
* Provides a SATA 3.0 Gbps interface
* 14/28-bit ECC, and TRIM support
* Used 0.6W power consume in idle
* 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB storage capacities
* Read/write speeds of up to 210/60 MB/s (32GB Apacer Pro II AS202)
* Read/write speeds of up to 210/110 MB/s (64GB Apacer Pro II AS202)
* Read/write speeds of up to 230/180 MB/s (128GB and 256GB model)
No word on pricing or release date of Apacer AS202 SSD series.