Perfect for use with smaller, high-end camcorder, the Azden SMX-10 compact shotgun microphone records in stereo and is powered by a single AAA battery that provides up to 400 hours of continuous use. This dual uni-directional, electret-condensor mic measures 7 inches long with a 0.7-inch diameter, and it weighs just 1.83 ounces (without battery). This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- 7″ Long, Dual Unidirectional Electret-Condenser Microphone
- Records High-Quality Stereo Directly
- Built-In Cable With 3.5Mm Stereo Mini Plug
- Powered By A Single Aaa Battery
- Includes Foam Windscreen & Shock-Mount Microphone Holder
- Ability to record directly in stereo Dual uni-directional electret condensor microphone Built-in cable with 3.5mm plug.
- Uses one AAA battery Includes windscreen and camera shoe-mount
It includes a permanently attached coiled cable coming out the back that plugs into 1/8-inch (3.5mm) jacks. Other features include a foam windscreen, lo-cut switch to minimize rumble and wind noise, and camera hot-shoe mount.
- Type: Stereo electret condenser
- Frequency response: 100-18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -40dB 1kHz (1V/Pa)
- Output impedance: 1.5 k ohm 1kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 60dB (1kHz 1Pa)
- Dynamic range: 66dB
- Power supply: 1.5V DC; AAA size battery (not included)
- Max. SPL: 100dB
- Battery current drain: 0.5mA
- Battery life: 400 hours with Alkaline battery
- Weight w/o battery: 1.83 ounces
- Dimensions: 7-inch length, 0.7-inch diameter
- Output cable: Permanently attached with 3.5mm plug