The Daily iPad app has been updated to version 1.0.2. It includes several bug fixes and other stability improvements. The patch notes also mention a fix for Twitter log-in problems,and specify that users must delete the current version of the app before installing the new version.
The Daily’s patch notes for version 1.0.2:
* Better performance and stability
* Crisper swiping between articles
* Various bug fixes
* Twitter sign-in for sharing is fixed
* Smoother opening experience
* Improvements to carousel rotation
The Daily is a free app, but access to the iPad-only newspaper requires subscriptions of either US$0.99 per week or $39.99 per year.