BenQ has recently revealed the first two monitors the 24-inch EW2430 and EW2430V widescreens which feature a Vertical Alignment panel and LED backlighting which allow them to have a static contrast ratio of 3,000:1 and a dynamic contrast ratio of 20,000,000:1……..
BenQ proudly announced the release of their EW Series of Vertical Alignment (VA) LED monitors.The lineup of the VA-panel LED monitors includes EW2430 and EW2430V. With True 3,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio and BenQ’s proprietary Senseye Human Vision Technology all on a true 8-bit color panel.BenQ EW2430 and EW2430V beautiful VA LED monitors aims to bring full connectivity, smarter video design and elevate its viewers audiovisual experience.EW Series is the 24-inch EW2430V VA LED monitor with featured an ultra-high native contrast ratio of 3,000:1 for added depth and definition.It has better contrast and detail in dark-colored movie scenes. Equipped with the ultra high Dynamic Contrast Ratio (DCR) that equates to 20,000,000:1.The true 8-bit color range with 16.7M color level presents saturated vividness and smoother color transitions in every image.
EW2430 and EW2430V are designed to support a variety and multiple audiovisual enjoyments. It comes with a headphone jack, audio line in and out, 2x HDMI Ports,1x D-Sub and 1x DVI-D to support various gaming devices and both analog and digital signals. Four USB ports are built-in on both models for the digitally savvy, ensuring every USB device will have its own home. A component (RCA) jack for regular housing entertainment devices also empowers the V Model.The design of EW Series aims to satisfy the demanding eyes of audiovisual lovers. By using metallic materials as the stylish essence to project simple and refined look.The outward extension under the screen not only creates an aesthetically pleasing exterior but also conceals the dual 2W speakers at the same time.
BenQ EW2430V Features :
- Smart Focus: Helping viewers to concentrate on the main viewing content when section of the selected window or area is highlighted
- Super Resolution: Increases the density of low resolution images and simulate to improve picture clearance, accurately capturing details and enhancing picture quality
- PIP/PBP: Allows viewers to display two different incoming visual contents simultaneously to maximize entertainment
- 3D Deinterlace: Reduces cross-over interference flickers produced while incoming videos are in interlaced format, to provide consistent smooth high visual presentation
- 3D Noise Reduction: Automatically removes visible noise from the source to create advanced quality output