Headzone Game from beyerdynamic. Surround Sound CPU system with headset expands the virtual gaming world beyond the boundaries of any other gaming system. A first of its kind. Experience the Headzone Games system surround sound via a match set of beyerdynamic MMX 300 Gaming headset (included). The lightning fast, automatic configuration to the correct audio mode promises limitless personal audio and video enjoyment. The intelligent built in processor is equipped with two digital inputs (optical and coaxial), automatically recognizes and decodes Dolby Digital, DTS and Pro Logic signals and thus provides the player with unique, acoustic surround sound. Approaching attackers can be heard in advance with the premium headset MMX 300 (also used in general aviation industry) and their positions can be precisely localized – a clear strategic advantage in the heat of battle! Voice commands and speed are clearly and precisely transmitted with the noise compensating condenser microphone. “Headzone Game” is (with deactivated microphone) also an excellent choice for use in a home theater use. Includes carrying case for processor unit, headphones and accessories. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Surround simulation using the same audio set that sound designers worldwide employ to produce and program effects and soundtracks for games
- Professional, noise interference compensating condenser microphone for powerful voice transmission
- Communication with LAN team via the Aviation cockpit tested MMX 300 headset
- Reproduces virtual game world audio unmatched by other products see MMX300 headset for details
- Designed tested and made in Germany
- Model: Headzone Game
Headzone Game is the ultimate surround headset system. The intelligent base station provides two digital inputs (optical and coaxial) to recognize and decode surround signals such as Dolby Digital, DTS, or Dolby Pro Logic automatically. Due to sophisticated digital sound processing algorithms the player enjoys a unique surround sound. The supplied premium MMX 300 headset (which is also used in private aviation) ensures a precise acoustic localization of approaching aggressors–a clear strategic advantage compared to the other players. And the noise compensating condenser microphone transmits commands and voice clearly and precisely. When the microphone is deactivated, Headzone Game can also be used for experiencing high performance from your home theater system.
High-End Performance for PC Games, Movies, and Music
The MMX 300 is designed for those for whom the best is barely good enough at home or on the on the road. The flexible headband construction allows playing for hours without fatigue; circumaural ear pads rest almost unnoticeably against the head of the player. This high-end headset also provides analogue connections to connect the MMX 300 to other devices, so you can enjoy its qualities as a hi-fi headphone anywhere.
Cockpit-Tested Audio Components
The technology of the MMX 300 is based on the reliable beyerdynamic HS 300 aviation headset. The noise-cancelling microphone ensures a clear and precise voice transmission even in noisy surroundings. The closed design guarantees absolute undisturbed enjoyment of game and sound combined with a high comfort due to soft, replaceable ear and headband pads.
Plug and Play Simplicity
Using a single digital cable, the PC, games console, receiver or DVD/Blu-ray player is connected to the Headzone base unit; the lightning fast, independent configuration to the correct audio mode promises limitless game and film enjoyment without the annoyance of a difficult setup or navigating through menus. Headzone reproduces the entire acoustic reality of speakers and room.
Automatic Configuration for High-Definition Audio
The intelligent base station provides two digital inputs (optical and coaxial) to automatically recognize and decode surround signals such as Dolby Digital, DTS, or Dolby Pro Logic. LEDs on the Headzone let you know which high-definition audio mode is in effect. There’s nothing to configure–the Headzone delivers high-definition, cinema-quality audio decoding of your DVDs, Blu-ray discs, and games automatically, right out of the box.
The fast, autonomous configuration to the appropriate audio mode ensures unlimited entertainment without a complicated navigation through menus with the remote control. The volume can easily be adjusted with the volume control integrated in the headphone cable.
- Digital 5.1 Audio Inputs: S/PDIF optical or coaxial
- Digital Audio Output: S/PDIF optical
- Audio Decoding: DTSÂ, Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic, PCM Stereo
- Power Consumption: max. 20 W
- Headphone Connection: 1/4″ stereo jack (6.35 mm)
- Max. Output Level: 100 mW into 250 Ohms at 1 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 98 dB at 1 kHz, A-weighted
- Frequency Response: 10 – 20,000 Hz, Â± 0.3 dB
- T.H.D. and Noise: 0.006%; 1 kHz into 250 Ohms load
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Headphone Impedance: 32 – 600 Ohms (adjustable)
- Supply Voltage: 100 – 240 V AC
- Dimensions (incl. frame): 250 x 225 x 50 mm
- Transmission Type: Wired
- Impedance: 32 ohms (headphone)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 30,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level: 96 dB
- Construction: Circumaural (over-the-ear)
- Cable & Plug: Straight connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & 1/4″ adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net Weight: 380 g