Olympus has officially announced the availability of a new Megazoom camera, the Olympus SZ-10. The new Olympus SZ-10 is a high-end camera which bundled with some high-end functionality. As far as its features, the new Olympus SZ-10 has a 14.1 megapixel CCD sensor, a 28mm wide-angle lens with an 18x optical zoom (28-504 mm in 35mm format), 3.0-inch high-resolution LCD, image stabilization mode, Auto-Focus tracking, Magic Filters, and so on.
* 14.1 megapixel CCD sensor
* 28mm wide-angle lens with an 18x optical zoom (28-504 mm in 35mm format)
* Image stabilization mode and AF tracking
* Magic Filters for both photos and videos
* Can record video in 720p resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
* 3D capture mode, and HD output
* 3.0-inch high-resolution LCD display
* HDMI and USB 2.0 port
* Supports SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card and 60MB of internal memory
* Dimensions: 106 x 67 x 38 mm and weight 215 grams
The Olympus SZ-10 camera will go on sale next month at price of $249.99.