Panasonic unveils their new interchangeable lens system camera DMC-GF2,which the company claims the world’s smallest and lightest camera ever.The previous version, GF1, was a hit in the tech world and as the company announced a new release, consumers were anxious to hear what the new camera brings in.
The DMC-GF2 is equipped with a built-in flash which adopts new pop-up mechanism, features 12.1-megapixel high speed Live MOS sensor and offers full HD 1920 x 1080 in AVCHD. With the new 600K dot LCD Touchscreen you can set the focus immediately by just touching the subject on the screen.
Let’s take a look of the specs of the GF2:
1. 3-Inch Touchscreen Display with Face Recognition Technology
2. 12 Megapixel Camera
3. PHOTOfunSTUDIO 6.0 HD Edition, SILKYPIX® Developer Studio 3.1 SE, Super LoiloScope
4. ID-Security Li-ion Battery Pack
5. Speaker, Microphone
6. miniHDMI port, USB 2.0 High Speed
7. PictBridge compatible
8. Digital Zoom 2x, 4x
9. TTL Built-in-Flash
10. Digital interchangeable lens system
Click On Adds To Buy Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 12.1MP