GXR Interchangeable Unit Camera System features the world’s smallest and lightest digital camera with interchanegable lens capability. The new GXR is an interchangeable unit camera system in which lenses are changed by using a slide-in mount system to attach camera units to the body. The lens, image sensor, and image processing engine are integrated into the camera units so the body itself does not contain an image sensor. The adoption of this new system has made it possible to achieve both “pocket size for go-anywhere portability” and “the highest image quality for every photographic situation and subject.” This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Lens, image sensor, and image processing engine comprise an integrated unit which can be changed to match the scene being photographed.
- World’s smallest and lightest digital camera with interchangeable lenses
- System potential expanded through use of interchangeable units
- Body exterior is die cast magnesium, and the the surface is covered with a corrosion-resistant “pear-skin” coating.
- The automatic exposure modes include program shift mode, shutter priority mode, and aperture priority mode.
- Brand Name: Ricoh
- Model: GXR+P10 KIT
- Optical Sensor Resolution: 10 MP
In addition, since the image sensor is not exposed when lenses are changed, the camera’s structure makes it inherently difficult for dirt and dust to get inside. Elegant design For the exterior, we utilized die cast magnesium, which has a strong track record in the GR series, and we covered the surface with a corrosion-resistant “pear-skin” coating. The end result is a body with superior levels of durability, light weight, and feel in hand. Building on the operation control designs of the GR series and GX series, the GXR has several types of customizable buttons as wellas the new DIRECT button, which the photographer can use to see many current settings at a glance. Sophisticated shooting settings can now be made faster than ever before.