Sony has introduced their Cyber-shot digital compact camera naming as the Sony DSC-J10.The new Sony DSC-J10 is a high-end digital camera with some high-end features. It’s featuring a 16.1 effective megapixel CCD sensor, 4x optical zoom lens (35-140mm focal length with 35mm format), 2.7-inch clear Photo LCD screen, and lot more. It has the Sweep Panorama feature which automatically combines a burst of images to create extra-wide panoramic pictures.
* 16.1 effective megapixel CCD sensor
* 4x optical zoom lens (35-140mm focal length with 35mm format)
* Approx. 8x (Total) precision digital zoom
* Up to 28x (with VGA) smart zoom
* 2.7-inch clear Photo LCD screen
* 4GB of internal memory
* Sweep Panorama mode with 2D Panorama
* Panoramic images with resolutions up to 7152 x 1080 pixels
* Face detection, Smile Shutter, In-camera retouching, Intelligent Auto Mode, and Easy Shooting mode
* USB 2.0 port that allows users to connect to computer
* Dimensions: 94 x 59 x 17 mm and weight 126g with accessories
The new Sony DSC-J10 compact digital camera will be available in mid-March 2011 but there is no pricing information till now.